🏖

The truth with all the things that must be done at the University have not given me the time to think in holidays. In fact, if summer semester, courses for 2018 become a day would you take.
But I think it would have free February and would be a couple of days (or a week, or two maybe) holidays with my mom.
I would like to go to Miami Beach (yes, I love USA) but my mom wants to go to somewhere in the Caribbean, as Cuba or come back to Dominican Republic.
Cuba's climate is tropical in the Koppen Climate classification, is an archipelago of islands located in the Caribbean Sea, the East coast is prone to suffer the ravages of hurricanes from August to October. In general, this country suffers about a hurricane every year (It is good that if we are going it would be in February).
Also I´d like to travel with friends maybe to the beach or to the south. If I go with my cheerleading friends will be very entertaining, in the sand we will do stunts, gymnastics or jumps.
Other activities, that I would like to do in holidays, would train a lot, because in the summer one advances too much since it is not concerned with create a competition routine.
I want to do many things more, as for example study to not get so lost the next year djasklffhsklfdhasklfhsklhfskl. I hope to make good use of the time c:

 🏖

Comments

  1. Caribbean seas are the best for staying all day

    ReplyDelete
  2. you went to Dominican Republic!!! i want to go there

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts