My fav picture 📷


S K Y, LET'S GO, SKY






This is my favorite photo at this time (May 23, 17:04), well, cheerleading again 🎀, this picture was taken this year 2017 at ESPN Wide World of Sports, the day of the finals, day 2, I believe that the photo is taken by my coach (Franco), I do not remember .
I like it because it represents the effort that made each, and as a team to get to that place, we left many things aside to train and  leave the routine and the name of my team, SKY above.
Also represents the last routine that we represent that team because for  several problems the club had to disappear, and to add more things sad :c, a friend of this team that did not travel, had an accident here in Chile and died, then this last routine was dedicated to SKY, Franco and our friend.

PS: I'm the redhead from the Center 🙋


Comments

  1. As a cheerleader can you do some flips? handspring backflip or something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. But, this picture shows the good times of the club... that's something hahaha. Cool pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are copy pasting your another blog of travel

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must have been very tiring :o

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sad and hapoy story at the same time. It is a really beautiful picture though

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts