Food Engineering 😋

Well, food engineering was not my first choice, in fact it was never an option. I always wanted to study astronomy, astrobiology specifically, I had the opportunity to study at another University, but I wanted to go to the Universidad de Chile, so I gave the Psu again, but entering Beauchef requires national score jajaja :c
Then I said: entered one career either and I do an internal career change, and i chose food engineering.
Already registered, in the summer I thought, astronomy is really what I want?, and I realized that not to devote myself to that, then I started researching on food engineering and I was interested enough career and what can be done Part what I like most is stay in the lab creating and enhancing products, because for me it is important to improvethe food for  the quality of life of the people is better, through correctand healthy food.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts