Heater ♥

The object that i chose is the heater jajaja, i think i'm a very chilly person, out of the shower in the morning for me was horrible, also came to the house usually when because it is too cold, this is the reason that i like the heater, it is like a
 laptop being small and light, i can take it to the bathroom, rooms, parts of the house that i am.

I do not like heaters is that if your fan cover, it burns and does not work, in my house already we bought round three jajaj, I remember that one had it above the bed and fell back and it didn't, i went cold until we could buy another, so now i take care of it very much in order that it does not burn 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Comments

  1. I think that you are the only person thst did not talk about, computers, phones or computers :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts