🙅

 My name is Bárbara, i’m 19 years old. 👽I was born on december, 12 in the commune of Ñuñoa, Santiago.I’m a student of engineering in food from the Universidad de Chile.🍉🍌🍇I practice Cheerleading, i was a year in the sport club UPAC (Ruby Panthers), two year in SKY C&G (Earth, Venus and Mars) and i am currently at EMPIRE. I love this sport, i have 7 years in total, including two and half years that i practiced at school.I like food 💓, pizza🍕, burgers🍔, french fries🍟 and sushi🍣, they are some of my favorites.I´m fan of Gaga, listen to one of their latest songs 👉 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9iQ8lIfyEs

Comments

  1. I like sports too, we should practice together one day, bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheerleading seems pretty cool, go ahead

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheerleading seems pretty cool, go ahead

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheerleading sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheerleading! wow! Do you have any videos that you could show me, please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so nice that you are still part of that team :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts