LOLLAPALOOZA

The concert that i enjoyed was at a festival Lollapalooza, on March 20, 2016 at the Parque Ohiggins.
My mom as a birthday gift gave me the tickets to the festival, because she knew that one of my favorites singers  will be in Lolla, Marina and the Diamonds.
Marina Diamandis, born 10 October  1985. She is a song-songwriter, her debut studio album, The Family Jewels, incorporates indie pop and new wave. I love her voice and how she looks on the scene.  
That day I got up very early to arrive early, because the doors were opened at 12:00 and  would obviously have a great row to enter.
When I entered, I bought sandwichs, water and looked up the stage in which it would be and stayed there all day waiting for ( she would go out at 18:00, it was horrible).
When she sang was the more beautiful of life haha, but it was very little time :c for so much waiting, the good thing is I was in the second row so I could see it very close.

When did the scene was very sad :c, but the people who were ahead of me left the stage and I was in the first row to see Die Antwoord that it would close in that stage.
The duo formed by Yo-landi and Ninja, i did not know them much, but when i saw on the stage i fell in love haha.


Comments

  1. I was also there !!!! It was the best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bárbara,
    The USA is so big , with so many states, so many cultures... that finding "the right place" for holidays is not easy at all..
    See you,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like festivals as big as Lollapalooza are real hard work, I'll have to be prepared whenever I attend one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great festival ! But I never have could go once.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts