CHEERLEADING AND GYMNASTICS

A hobby is a regular activity that is done for enjoyment, typically during one's leisure time, but my “hobby” isn’t in my leisure time, in fact has schedules.
Cheerleading is a sport that competitive routines last 2:30 minutes, and contain components of tumbling, dance, jumps, cheers, and stunting.  My favorite part of the routine is the jumps (:.
Cheerleading originated in the United States, and remains predominantly in America, with an estimated 1.5 million participants in all-star cheerleading. The global presentation of cheerleading was led by the 1997 broadcast of ESPN's International cheerleading competition.
I practice this sport since I was in basic sixth in school, there was different.
This sport is so important to me because brings me every day to overcome me as an athlete and as a person, teach me qualities such as responsibility, commitment, teamwork, and above all not to give up if I want to achieve a goal.
I think that my hobby when I was a girl is closely related to my current hobby, I liked a lot of gymnastics and turns backwards, inverted and spiders ALL DAY, my mom got angry because I left foot marked on the wall when I did inverted.
A hobby that never I will be definitely read, I hate it, I’m asleep.

On the other hand, I will continue to infinity do cheerleading because I love it and I have many goals yet to carry out.

PS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ga-MVy4mZ4 My team SKY Jupiter in Worlds, ESPN.
PS2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmwHxRGGD9Q TEAM CHILE World Champion 2017 

Comments

Popular Posts