Mechanics

The subject that i chose to talk about  today is mechanics, since I was at school I fell in love of physics, even though I don't go very well :c.
This semester we have seen the mechanical part of physics and covers topics such as kinematics which is the study of the movement, dynamic that is the cause of the movement, and my favorite subjects: energy that includes potential (Ep), kinetic energy (Ek), mechanics, elastic (do not remember), mechanics (Em), besides work (W).
On the other hand the issue of  fluids and hydrodynamics, remember that at school, in the elective physics I got a 7 (highest note) in a test of 40 questions about fluids, never I will forget jajaj.
Also this year for the first time saw Molecular Dynamics, at first not I liked since I am not all chemical and this was connected to much, but i saw the physical side and liked a lot. 
This subject makes Reyes, like that when class launches much information jajaj and makes many examples, demonstrates that much known about physics. 
It is sometimes difficult to follow it since speak and write at the same time, I don't know if writing in my notebook or pay attention. 
The last test was of my three favorite subjects Energy, Fluids and Molecular Dynamics, I needed a 7 to exempt myself from the exam and I got a 6.5, it was very sad :c 

Comments

  1. Mechanic is not my favourite subject... definitely! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good grades! Happy to hear that you enjoyed this subject

    26 de julio de 2017, 14:58

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts